Not only are you a part of an association that lives for the Equine sport, but your membership entitles you to special savings on products used for your equine farm, business, or personal use.
To enjoy the benefits of one-stop buying call NTRA Advantage toll-free at 866-678-4289.
Five Ways to Save – The John Deere Equine Association Discount Program offers five levels.
• The Full-Time Program – Save up to 28% on select equipment
• The Part-Time Program – Coupon savings up to $1,000
• Construction Program – Save up to 21% on select equipment
• Landscape Program – Preferred Platinum pricing
• JohnDeereGifts.com – Save up to 10% on non-parts merchandise
What’s Next? It all begins by calling NTRA Advantage’s toll-free number first 866-678-4289, where they will work with you & your local John Deere dealer to make sure you receive the proper savings.
Receive up to 40% discount on Sherwin-Williams paints, plus discounts on in-store products, including floor and wall coverings.
What’s Next? Call NTRA Advantage toll-free at 866-678-4289 to establish an individual account or request a retail discount card.
OfficeMax outfits offices with everything from office and computer supplies to paper and office furniture.
From the smallest businesses to multinational corporations, you are eligible for great savings!
Savings depend on the products you purchase. Members are eligible to receive the Preferred Pricing on products including general supplies, furniture, custom printing, and special orders.
What’s Next? Call toll-free 1-866-678-4289 for Office Max login information and discount code.
Covering more ground faster than ever! Enjoy discounts up to 30% off NEXT DAY and 2ND DAY shipping and up to 5% off GROUND shipping services.
What’s Next? Visit www.savewithups.com/ntra/ and select “Yes! Sign Me Up Now!”
You need to breed speed and stamina into a Thoroughbred to have success. The same holds true in our business. Valvoline lube oils, greases, anti-freeze and other industrial-strength products are engineered to make farm machinery run better and last longer. While Valvoline Instant Oil Change leads the way in fast preventive maintenance for on-road vehicles.
We’re proud to be a sponsor and to offer NTRA Advantage program savings on Valvoline products and services to NTRA members. For more information on the newest partner, call toll free 866-678-4289 for discount information.
Tracks and Farms
- Valvoline products will provide the horse industry with up 30% off on products
- Valvoline credit apps can be downloaded and submitted by filling out this attachment
Equine Association Members
For light duty vehicles, Valvoline Instant Oil Change centers offer 15% off oil changes, service and parts.
Call 1-866-678-4289 for your official “Equine Discount Keychain Card” or stop by any of the more than 850 U.S. locations and let the service attendant know that you are a member of the NTRA
To locate a store near you, go to www.vioc.com
Call NTRA Advantage toll-free at 866-678-4289.
– See more at: http://www.ntra.com/en/ntra-advantage/how-advantage-works/#sthash.zM7C8EKV.dpuf
Affiliate Membership to the KY Horse Council
- Discounted subscriptions to The Horsemen’s Corral magazine
- Special pricing on TowPal emergency trailer service
- Buy 1, get 1 free admission to the Kentucky Horse Park
- Eligible for KHC year-end awards
- Eligible to serve on the KHC Board of Directors & KHC Committees
- Discounts through the NTRA Advantage Program
- Free & discounted rates to KHC sponsored events
- Voting privileges: None
Free or Discounted Rates to KHC Sponsored Events
The KY Horse Council routinely holds educational seminars and members are admitted either at no-charge, or at a discount. In addition, seminars held at the Annual Conference each fall are free to KHC members. Seminar topics have included an array of equine health, property, legal, insurance, trails, and legislative issues addressed by recognized experts in the field.
As we work together on issues that affect all horse riders, KY Horse Council members have a chance to meet others with similar interests and to make a difference. That includes opportunities to be on committees or workgroups, meet and talk at classes or the Annual Conference, or participate in online discussion groups.