Date(s) - 10/17/2017
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
iCal Click to download the ical feed for this event.
Next Membership Meeting:
KAEP & KTFMC have come together to host
An open panel discussion with prominent leaders in the industry.
“From the Repository to the Racetrack: Perspectives on Radiographic Findings.”
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 at Fasig-Tipton
Debbie Spike-Pierce, DVM / Jeffrey Berk, VMD / W. Tru Baker, DVM, DACVS
Ian Wilkes, Trainer / Joe Seitz, CBA Representative
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. Friday, October 13th, 2017.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins – please check ahead for space created by cancellations
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Fasig Tipton
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
Click to add this event to your google calendar.
Bookings are closed for this event.