Next Membership Meeting:
Jaye L. McCracken, DVM
Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 at Copper Roux
Dr. McCracken attended Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine and graduated in 1999. She completed a rotating internship at Hagyard and then continued on as Field Care Associate.She was trained in veterinary acupuncture through IVAS in 2006. Dr. McCracken is dedicated to veterinary education and is very involved in young vet development. She also actively purses the advancement of equine field care through various research projects, primarily focused on Rhodococcus equi in foals. She has published papers, book chapters and given lectures on the topic. She has also been an active voice for general foal field care. Her interests are in field medicine, herd health, broodmare management, neonatal care, medical ultrasonography, and field emergency and critical care.
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. Sunday, March 19th, 2017.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins – please check ahead for space created by cancellations
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Copper Roux
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
Don’t forget this meeting is also a Pint Night!