Next Membership Meeting:
Promoting Kentucky’s Signature Thoroughbred Industry
March 30th, 2016 at Keeneland in the Phoenix Room
Andy Barr has served as the U.S. Representative for Kentucky’s Sixth Congressional District since 2013. A member of the Committee on Financial Services, he is committed to creating a better environment for job creation and economic growth.
Barr is focused on strengthening Kentucky’s signature industries, and serves as co-chair of the bipartisan Congressional Horse Caucus. His immediate priorities include promoting economic growth to increase wages for Kentucky families, restoring common sense and fiscal sanity to Washington, and keeping the American people safe.
He and his wife, Carol, are the proud parents of two daughters, Eleanor and Mary Clay.
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. March 26th, 2016.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating very limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Keeneland
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
• Do NOT RSVP by Email, follow the appropriate link below to guarantee your RSVP will be received.
Select your payment preference: