Please note this meeting is a pint night (bring us a pint of colostrum and a pint is on us)!
Also note that 2016 KTFMC Directories will be available for pickup for members that have paid their 2016 dues. If you have questions about dues, email Linda Serafini at email@example.com or pay your dues at https://ktfmc.org/membership-dues/.
Next Membership Meeting:
Dr. Martin Nielsen
February 24th, 2016 at Fasig Tipton
Providing solutions for equine parasite control.
Dr. Nielsen’s research is focused on methods for diagnosis and control of equine parasites of veterinary importance.
- RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. February 20th, 2016.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating very limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Fasig Tipton
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendeeswhen making reservations.
• Do NOT RSVP by Email, follow the appropriate link below to guarantee your RSVP will be received.
Select your payment preference: