Next Membership Meeting:
March 11th, 2015 at Copper Roux
(861 South Broadway, Lexington, KY 40502
Map will be on RSVP confirmation Email.)
Ray Paulick is publisher of the Thoroughbred industry website PaulickReport.com, founded in June 2008 with Bradford Cummings (who jumped ship in January 2013). Based in Lexington, Paulick directs a staff of five full-time employees. The site delivers timely news, information, opinion and analysis – including aggregated material and original written and video content – on the international sport and business of Thoroughbred racing and breeding. Its audience consists of owners, breeders, industry professionals, horseplayers and fans.
Paulick has worn out his welcome at virtually every racing publication in North America. He began his career in Thoroughbred publishing with the Los Angeles editorial staff of Daily Racing Form in 1980, lasting eight years; moved to Lexington in 1988 to become managing editor of Thoroughbred Times for three years; spent a year with the failed start-up Racing Times; then was chief editor at Blood-Horse publications for 15 years, from 1992-2007. He won the Charles Englehard Award from KTOB/KTA in 2000 and the Stanley Bernstein Award for investigative writing from Team Valor in 2013
• RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. March 8th, 2015.
• No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
• Walk-in seating very limited.
• Registration begins at 6:15 P.M. at Copper Roux (located at 861 South Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504 – See map below and in confirmation Email)
• Dinner begins at 7:00 P.M.
• Cash, Check and Credit Card payments accepted at the door.
• Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.
• Do NOT RSVP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please follow the appropriate link below to guarantee your RSVP will be received.
To register for this meeting select your payment preference: